Single Bank Statement Line with Multiple Account Transactions
Multiple account transactions, bills, or invoices have been created for a single bank statement line.
1. Search for and select the transactions created for the statement line to be reconciled.
- The search can be done by name, invoice number, amount, reference number, or cheque number.
2. The sum of the selected transactions must match the amount of the statement line.
3. Reconcile the statement line and the account transactions.
Multiple Bank Statement Lines with Multiple Account Transactions
Multiple account transactions, bills or invoices have been created for multiple bank statement lines.
1. Reconcile the transactions for the first the bank statement line.
1.1. Search for and select the transactions that are to be matched with the first statement line.
1.2. Split the transaction where a part payment has to be applied. Indicate the amount of the part payment.
- A payment transaction can't be split. If there's a need to reconcile a payment, delete the payment and enter again as part payment.
1.3. Splitting a transaction will leave an amount that can be reconciled with the next statement line.
1.5 Repeat the steps if there are more than 2 statement lines that need to be reconciled with multiple transactions.
2. Match the next statement line with the remaining amount.
2.1. Search for and select the transaction to be matched with the remaining bank statement line.