Note: This article is to provide information to PIKOHANA's clients about Employment Pass. For assistance on Application for EP and Work pass, PIKOHANA has a partner who can help in processing all these. Just let us know if you want to engage our filing agent to help in the application of EP.
What is Employment Pass (EP) Online? What is it for?
If you are an employer or employment agency, you can use EP Online to perform Employment Pass and S Pass transactions such as applying, checking status, issuing, renewing and cancelling. Employment Pass and S Pass holders can also use this eService to update the residential address.
Who can sign up for an EP Online account?
You can sign up for an EP Online account if you are:
- A business owner. You must be a Singapore citizen, Singapore permanent resident or an EntrePass holder.
- An employee of a registered business. You must be a Singapore citizen or Singapore permanent resident.
- A foreign employee of a registered business. You must hold an Employment Pass (EP), Personalised Employment Pass (PEP), or S Pass.
You can apply for an EP Online account as an employment agency to transact for your clients.
What transactions can be done using EP Online?
The appointed administrator and user can do the following transactions using EP Online:
- Apply for new Employment Pass (excluding Sponsorship scheme), S Pass, Dependant's Pass (except dependants of Personalised Employment Pass), Long Term Visit Pass, Letter of Consent, and Training Employment Pass (not applicable to employment agencies).
- Renew Employment Pass (excluding Sponsorship scheme), S Pass, Dependant's Pass (except dependants of Personalised Employment Pass), Long Term Visit Pass, and Letter of Consent.
- Upload relevant supporting documents for a work pass or related pass application.
- Appeal for rejected applications.
- Check application and renewal status.
- Issuance of Employment Pass, S Pass and related passes.
- Cancellation of Employment Pass, S Pass and related passes.
- View rejection reasons for most of the unsuccessful applications.
- Print application outcome letter and Issuance of Notification Letter.
- Check organisation’s S Pass quota and tier information.